Sunday, March 16, 2014

17 Monday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Use the assessments of my understanding to see what I need help with

Since it had been a long time since students worked on the study guide and practice test, today was an extra review day before tomorrow's test. We went over the vocabulary and grammar including possession with de. After the test tomorrow, we'll begin the new unit: food and drinks.

Remember to check the Notebooks page to see what you need to have in easy-to-find places.



Spanish 2

I can
  • Use stem-changers, affirmatives, and negatives with previous vocabulary and grammar

After reviewing stem-changers, I introduced affirmatives and negatives, which we didn't get to on Friday. We practiced these with speaking, listening, reading, and writing. I also went over conocer, which means to know a person, place, thing, or idea (but not a fact or how to do something).

Homework: Complete worksheets 13 and 15. Remember to check the Notebooks page to see what you need to have in easy-to-find places.

No comments:

Post a Comment