Monday, May 19, 2014

20 Tuesday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Say at what time I do various things

After a review of telling time with es la and son las, I introduced the use of a la and a las to say at what time something happens. Students did activity 12 on page 249. We practiced with speaking and writing and finished with worksheet 79.

Step by Step
StudySpanish
Dialogues with Explanations
Time Game 

Spanish 2

I can
  • Conjugate hacer, tener, estar, and poder in the preterite

After a warm-up involving writing about a past event in Spanish, I assessed students' ability to conjugate regular verbs, ser, and ir in the preterite. Students were given different assignments based on the data from this assessment. I then introduced the four new verbs for today in the preterite. Students practiced with activities 19 and 20 and worksheet 57.

Practice - Choose Verbs
Advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment