Thursday, May 22, 2014

23 Friday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Say what I'm going to do

Assignments
  • Arrange the six forms of ir into their groups and write what each means in English
  • Copy the examples of ir being used with verbs on page 252
  • Say what I'm going to do based on what I say in Spanish
  • Say what you're going to do in Spanish like I did
  • Activity 18 on page 253
  • Activity 19 on page 253
  • "Ir a" poster with a form other than voy and with an action instead of a place

Resources

Spanish 2

I can
  • Give directions using vehicles and objects as points of reference

Assignments
  • Copy the words under "to talk about driving" on page 180
  • Make a hint chart or flashcards for the terms
  • Tell me where objects on pages 158-159 are using prepositions
  • Draw an imaginary city using today's new vocabulary and label the terms in Spanish
  • Copy the words under "to ask for and give directions" on page 180
  • Make a hint chart or flashcards for the terms
  • Name the vehicles that are drawn as quickly as possible
  • Listen as I give examples of giving directions
  • Copy my drawing and trace a path as I give directions
  • Follow directions as they're given in Spanish
  • Write directions to and from any places of your choice using at least five steps
  • Worksheets 62-63

Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment