Sunday, May 4, 2014

5 Monday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Explain the significance of Cinco de Mayo

Students made a KWL chart for Cinco de Mayo. They watched videos, updated their KWL charts, and talked with other students about the meaning of the holiday.

Cinco de Mayo: History and Music
5 Fun Cinco de Mayo Facts
Learn About Cinco de Mayo

Spanish 2

I can
  • Use adjectives as nouns
  • Use expressions in coversations

I reviewed adjectives and then introduced how to use them as nouns to say "the/a/some [adjective] one(s)." After some practice, students made drawings on the board for others to compare using el/la [adjective]. Students made license plates that they would use to describe themselves or a vehicle in Spanish, then they asked each other questions to compare things. I assigned worksheet 46. After reviewing expressions, students finished with a "me importa" poster.

Explanation and Practice
Advanced Uses

No comments:

Post a Comment