Monday, April 21, 2014

22 Tuesday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Say what I do at various places

We continued with the second half of the vocabulary on page 236. There was another listening activity (activity 2) to review. I then introduced para + infinitive, which is used to give reasons for going to a place. Like in English, the verb after para isn't conjugated. After practicing this, I gave out worksheets 67-68, which are to be turned in by tomorrow.

Quia
Quizlet

Spanish 2

I can
  • Use ser and estar correctly

We reviewed reflexive verbs and conjugations of ser and estar. I explained the uses of each, and students created a Venn diagram. They did activity 19 on page 86 to practice and played ser vs. estar Bingo. Students created a "yo estoy" poster with a location and an emotion, and we finished with a walk-around survey with questions using ser and estar.

Ser vs. Estar Explanation
Ser vs. Estar with Activities
Advanced Differences
Ser vs. Estar Rap

No comments:

Post a Comment