Monday, April 28, 2014

29 Tuesday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Conjugate ir in the present tense
  • Use accents to help me pronounce words

After a 4A vocab quiz, we reviewed ir and did activity 15. I then talked about accents as explained on page 223. Students chose correct spellings of words including accents.

Rules for Writing Accents
Individual Rules and Practice

Spanish 2

I can
  • Discuss shopping in depth by describing the store, materials, prices, and/or clothing

I introduced the vocabulary on page 124 and assigned worksheets 40-41 for practice. We did activities 7 and 9 on pages 107-108, and students pretended to own a store and drew it with everything labeled in Spanish. We finished with a contest to review vocabulary.

Quizlet - Includes Page 98
Rags to Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment