Sunday, April 6, 2014

7 Monday

Spanish 1A

I can
  • Use definite articles, indefinite articles, and numbers with foods and drinks

We reviewed definite vs. indefinite articles and numbers and used them with foods and drinks that I brought to class. Students worked in groups to practice naming foods and using articles correctly. They learned and use "dame" to say "give me."

There will be a test on Friday.

Resources:

Chapter 3A Vocabulary
Chapter 3A Vocabulary Practice (turn on shuffle)
Chapter 3B Vocabulary
Chapter 3B Vocabulary Practice (turn on shuffle)
Definite vs. Indefinite Articles
Articles Practice

Spanish 2

I can
  • Talk about what and who I know

I explained the differences between saber and conocer, which both mean to know. Students made a T-chart and responded to pictures. We previewed direct object pronouns, worked with a partner, and categorized people, places, things, and ideas.

There will be a test on Friday.

Resources:

Saber vs. Conocer
Flashcards
Listening and Activities
Video

No comments:

Post a Comment